Re: [Evolution] CalDAV problem

On Wed, 2010-10-27 at 14:22 -0300, Dennis Drapeau wrote:
using a shorter .ics file (only 5 entries) ==> same result

evolution --force-shutdown
export CALDAV_DEBUG=all
/usr/lib/evolution/evolution-data-server-2.28

        Hi,
the above is correct, it's same like e-calendar-factory for 2.30.0+.

[separate console] evolution
-- importing the same file gives same result
-- no information at all logged to either console

It may mean either there were running two evolution-data-server
processes after the import, which is pretty unlikely, or the calendar
which was used wasn't doing any CalDAV operations. Is it possible?

With respect of the .ics file content, is it possible to strip private
information and share it? Or even better, what is the event type stored
there? Could it be recurring events are missed? I know there were fixes
to support recurring events in CalDAV, but I do not remember off hand
when exactly.
        Bye,
        Milan