[Evolution] The just received should be visible to user just now, not in the future

Hi,

I have 1000 messages ( or 100 big messages) on the server. When receiving them, I should be able to view the 1st message after it come to local storage---be visible right now, not after the completion of 1000th message.

It seems to me that evolution flushes the inbox message list after all messages are received. This way, user must wait for some time to work with the 1st message. If I have 10 10M messages to get through a jammed network, I need to wait for long time.

Second question: when I typed a wrong password, evolution didn’t warning me or pop a window to ask the right password again, but said that receiving is done without new message.

John Ye