[Evolution] Automatic email account configuration

Hello,

I have question about automatic Evolution configuration. I`am trying create configuration by gconftool-2 and profile for MAPI plugin by mapiprofile tool. Everything looks fine, but when i start Evolution I can`t authenticate and message "Unable to authenticate..." shows me. After, I must click on Authenticate in Edit->Preferences->Email Accounts->My New Account (Edit)->Receive Email (tab) and i must authenticate here.

Is it possible to create email account automatically (Exchange MAPI email account)?

Thanks,

Milan

---
Milan Juríček