Re: [Evolution] Optional search folders

On Sun, 2010-11-21 at 08:59 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I just noticed that in 2.32 search folders have become optional, and by
default they are turned off (this doesn't affect Trash and Junk of
course).

What's the thinking behind that?

        Hi,
they were optional in the previous version too, the differences are:
a) they were easily enableable in Preferences, where 2.32 miss this
option
b) they were kept on by default

What I thought happened is that the schema for the key
/apps/evolution/mail/display/enable_vfolders
was added with a wrong default value, but when I open the file then the
default value is 'true', thus there might be something else behind this.
        Bye,
        Milan