Re: [Evolution] how to use Reply to List

On Wed, 2010-11-03 at 13:01 +1300, Victoria Spagnolo wrote:
I have received responses to my query about compiling but when trying to
reply the Message->"Reply to List" option is greyout out.
Why is that? Do I have something configured wrong?

Reply-To-List only works when the message being replied to has List-*
headers. When people use Reply-To-All instead of Reply-To-List, the
resulting message doesn't have List-* headers and hence breaks the
chain. A recent (and very long) thread here addressed the issue of what
if anything to do about list replies. See
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2010-July/msg00135.html

poc