Re: [Evolution] Send/Received grey out

2010/5/31 Sylvia Sánchez :

El lun, 31-05-2010 a las 09:31 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan escribió:

On Mon, 2010-05-31 at 10:31 -0300, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
Yes, that's fine - if NM isn't installed, Evo doesn't use it.  If
it's
there, Evo uses it (and believes what it says).

P.

So, you say that if I uninstall Network Manager everything will be
fine?

You don't need to uninstall it. Either disable it or configure it
correctly.

But why it starts yesterday and not years ago?  At night, for a
while it works again, but now is in the same problem.  And Network
Manager has configured the nets  (and says that they never been used
!!!).

That's hard to know without looking at your entire system. The problem
is being caused by an interaction between two components (Evo and NM),
at least one of one of which appears to be misconfigured.

poc

Well, now is working again, I'm sending this from Evo.  It seems to have
gaps.  I think I will uninstall NM, it's a headache.

Regards
Sylvia

And now is disabled again.  Is annoying.

Regards
Sylvia