[Evolution] Evolution and EGroupware

Hi!
I have problems with Evolution and Egroupware via Groupdav (Webdav).
The first problem is the write access for contacts and the calendar.
I get an unknown error when trying to add or change an entry.
The second problem is with private or business entries like phone-
number and email-address. Appearing as private in Egroupware is
displayed as business in Evolution most times. And no phone numbers
are displayed in the list overview, only names and email-address.
I am using Debian Squeeze with the latest Evolution coming with
Debian Sid.
What can I do?