[Evolution] evolution doesn't start

Hello, every one. i don't know whats going on. Yesterday everything was OK but this morning evolution can't start and frozen.

localhost ~]$ evolution
evolution-shell-Message: Killing old version of evolution-data-server...
** (evolution:6501): DEBUG: mailto URL command: evolution --component=mail %s
** (evolution:6501): DEBUG: mailto URL program: evolution

and then frozen. I see all panels and side where must be mailboxes i see
"Searching mail folders". And nothing more.

I've tried to reinstall evolution. Tried to remove ~/.evolution folder, but nothing to help me.

What can i do ? I need evolution with my job