Re: [Evolution] evolution doesn't start

On Fri, 2010-05-14 at 12:14 +0400, Alex wrote:
Hello, every one. i don't know whats going on. Yesterday everything
was OK but this morning evolution can't start and frozen.
localhost ~]$ evolution
evolution-shell-Message: Killing old version of
evolution-data-server...
** (evolution:6501): DEBUG: mailto URL command: evolution
--component=mail %s
** (evolution:6501): DEBUG: mailto URL program: evolution
and then frozen. I see all panels and side where must be mailboxes i
see
"Searching mail folders". And nothing more.
I've tried to reinstall evolution. Tried to remove ~/.evolution
folder, but nothing to help me.
What can i do ? I need evolution with my job

What version?  Distribution?  If you run evolution from the terminal do
you see any error messages?

Oddly, after years of nearly perfect stability, I started having issues
yesterday as well.  I'm on Evolution 2.28.2 / openSUSE 11.2
--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>