Re: [Evolution] Evolution does not parse mime mail from postgresql.org properly

        > Hello,
        >
        > I am running latest Evolution supplied by the Fedora 12
        distribution.

        > I have subscribed to the Pgsql-General mime formatted message
        digest.

        > It appears that Evolution has problems processing the message
        digest
        > properly.
        > Is this a known problem?

                Hi,
        not for me. When you go to Edit->Preferences->Mail
        Preferences->HTML
        Messages tab, the Plain text mode section, do you have there
        "Show only
        ever plain text"? And when you change it to "Show HTML if
        present", and
        then select the message again, will anything change? You can
        also see
        the message source with View->Message Source (Ctrl+U) and check
        how that
        looks like (whether there is any text or not).

        > If not is there a bug list that I can send a report to?

        Yes, it's https://bugzilla.gnome.org Only note that if your
        issue is
        caused by the above preference, then it's not a bug. If you'll
        file a
        bug, add there also a test message (File->Save as in Evolution)
        please,
        with stripped private information like your emails/IPs/and so
        on, and
        post a link here, so people interested in the issue can add
        comments
        there.
                Thanks and bye,
                Milan

Hello
I had the 'Show HTML if present' checked...

I have filed a bug about the problem the bugzilla
number is 618450.

I attached a mac dump of a typical digest and a fedora
dump of the same digest in the bug report.

The fedora dump shows that the message content is not
even present...perhaps evo does not fetch the contents
properly.

Jerry