Re: [Evolution] Evolution does not process Postgresql Message Digests properly

On Tue, 2010-05-11 at 20:14 -0400, Jerry LeVan wrote:
Hello,

I am running latest Evolution supplied by the Fedora 12 distribution.

I have subscribed to the Pgsql-General mime formatted message digest.

It appears that Evolution has problems processing the message digest
properly.
Is this a known problem?

        Hi,
not for me. When you go to Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->HTML
Messages tab, the Plain text mode section, do you have there "Show only
ever plain text"? And when you change it to "Show HTML if present", and
then select the message again, will anything change? You can also see
the message source with View->Message Source (Ctrl+U) and check how that
looks like (whether there is any text or not).

If not is there a bug list that I can send a report to?

Yes, it's https://bugzilla.gnome.org Only note that if your issue is
caused by the above preference, then it's not a bug. If you'll file a
bug, add there also a test message (File->Save as in Evolution) please,
with stripped private information like your emails/IPs/and so on, and
post a link here, so people interested in the issue can add comments
there.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan