Re: [Evolution] email body format

On Tue, 2010-05-11 at 18:45 -0700, jd wrote:
You seem to be more concerned with what format email I send to this
list, that with answering my question.

I answer questions when I know the answers, so draw your own
conclusions. I merely pointed out the possible impediments to Evo
handling cut-and-paste of arbitrary web pages properly. Also, Evo is
known to have limitations regarding HMTL composition and future versions
are supposed to address them, but I don't know if they will fix this
specific issue. You should check on Bugzilla if anyone has raised this,
and report it yourself if not. Post the BZ number here in case anyone
else wants to comment.

poc