Re: [Evolution] Evolution webdav sending malformed URI

On Tue, 2010-05-11 at 04:37 -0400, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
I've been able to gather a lot more information about this issue but I
do not know if it is a Zimbra or an Evolution issue.  The newly created
contacts are visible in Evolution but not in ZWC (Zimbra Web Client).
Here is what I posted to the Zimbra forum:
SLOWLY getting closer to resolution. We can now see the newly created
contacts in Evolution but they do NOT appear in the Zimbra Web Client.
We do see them in the database. There are a few differences. The
metadata reflects that it was created via vcard. Most noticeably, the
type is different. All of our other contacts including VCF cards
imported from emails in ZWC are type 6. The ones created by Evolution
are type 8.
What is the difference between a type 6 and a type 8?

This seems like an entirely Zimbra issue to me.