Re: [Evolution] Error expunging folder -- in spades

On Mon, 2010-03-22 at 08:37 -0400, Peter N. Spotts wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm running evolution 2.28.3 on Xubuntu 10.4(b) and am having trouble
emptying trash. Essentially evolution is unable to store folders, noting
mismatches betwee summaries and folders, even after a sync.

It would be an idea to mention what kind of folders these are (POP,
IMAP, Exchange, ...).

I found one reference on Ubuntu's list suggesting that a user delete
summary files for the afflicted folder, but that must have been for
older versions of evolution. I find no summary folders, at least using
the filename convention the poster used.

Have you read the FAQ?:
http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ#Why_do_I_get_an_error_.22Summary_and_folder_mismatch.2C_even_after_a_sync.22.3F

Any thoughts on how I can clear this up? My trash folder is getting
mighty full.

Are any of your folders local mboxes close to 2GB in size?

poc