[Evolution] Message size threshold for download?

New list member with a simple question to ask.
Does Evolution have a setting to filter the download size of a message?

I'm asking this because I don't think it does! Almost every email client but
Outlook Express has a size setting that causes message headers only to be
downloaded for messages larger than the threshold.

In a fresh openSuse 11.2 install, I'm still looking for the right email
client. Since I have already uninstalled Evolution, I don't know what
version came on my 11.2 DVD.

I thought I looked Evolution over closely, but never found such a setting.
Did I miss it?
Heboland.