[Evolution] =?iso-8859-1?q?handling_multiple_mail_accounts?=

This isn't exactly a multiple-mail-account question, but close.

Originally my email was set up as a POP3 account, and I was happy.

Then I learned that an IMAP account would make integration with my iPhone a better experience.

So I deleted my POP3 account and recreated it as an IMAP account.

The problem is my email no longer goes into my original Inbox. A seperate folder appears at the same level as
the Inbox and I now have duplicate copies of recent emails and all my new mail goes to this new folder rather
than "my Inbox" where I want it to go.

I just want my email to go into the one set of folders I already have defined. I have a lot of rules defined
for the previous folders.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
David Ransier