[Evolution] HTML Attachments

I [sadly] very frequently get HTML-only e-mail.  In evolution these are
shown as "attachment.dat" attachments of type "HTML Document".  Only
they do not display in the message view window, only as "unknown
attachment".  They have an option to "Open with Firefox".  But when I do
that FF opens the document thinking it is a "video/mpeg Object".

Is there a setting that is wrong, or one I can change, to have the
attachments displayed.

The boundry in the message source typically looks like:

------=_Part_13302_1924719201.1267621521525

openSUSE 11.2 / evolution-2.28.2-0.1.2.x86_64
--
openSUSE w/GNOME <http://www.opensuse.org/en/>
Linux for human beings who need to get work done.