Re: [Evolution] Small font in preview pane

On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 00:03 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
Excepth that when the preview pane has focus the first ctrl/+ changes
the font size to one larger than my gnome default.

        Hi,
does that mean that you see a small font, then you press the ctrl/+ when
preview pane is focused, and the font changes much more, say like 5
times, from 10 to 15 points, thus it sort of synchronizes font size with
the desktop and then increases by one point?

I tried it to reproduce and it doesn't suffer of this on my desktop. I
changed the monospace and other fonts to 14 points, and then run
evolution (the preview pane didn't notice the change while running). And
then it seems fine with a simple text email like this I'm just writing.
As I said earlier, it can be different with HTML messages, where can be
set exact font size to be used on the message body.
        Bye,
        Milan