Re: [Evolution] Small font in preview pane

On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 08:20 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Tue, 2010-06-29 at 22:02 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
With the latest version of evolution (2.30.2), just installed from the
Fedora-13 repository, the preview pane shows a small font, despite the
fact that preferences requests the same font as other applications.  The
gnome-control-center sets all the application fonts to 14 pt; I estimate
the font in the preview pane to be 10 point.

      Hi,
is it with all messages and only with some, say with HTML messages? With
HTML messages the message content can contain font size information,
which is then used. Or you, somehow, applied some zooming option on the
preview pane? Select it, and use Ctrl + + and Ctrl + - to change zoom
factor there.

I'm seeing the reverse: the preview pane is showing plain text messages
at a noticeably larger font size than before, even though I haven't
changed any part of my configuration. It's not unusably large, but seems
to have gone from (I think) 12-point to 14-point or so. The change
coincided with my updating from 2.30.1 to 2.30.2 on Fedora 13.

In my Preferences I have "use the same fonts as other apps" deselected,
and Liberation 12 configured for both fixed and variable text.

poc