Re: [Evolution] Small font in preview pane

On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 08:20 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Tue, 2010-06-29 at 22:02 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
With the latest version of evolution (2.30.2), just installed from the
Fedora-13 repository, the preview pane shows a small font, despite the
fact that preferences requests the same font as other applications.  The
gnome-control-center sets all the application fonts to 14 pt; I estimate
the font in the preview pane to be 10 point.

      Hi,
is it with all messages and only with some, say with HTML messages? With
HTML messages the message content can contain font size information,
which is then used. Or you, somehow, applied some zooming option on the
preview pane? Select it, and use Ctrl + + and Ctrl + - to change zoom
factor there.
      Bye,
      Milan

It's in all windows, particularly html, often including headers.  The
whole thing is very confusing; sometimes the header and the body in the
preview pane act differently.  It seems that if the preview pane doesn't
have focus, ctrl/+ has no effect, but ctrl/- will change the font to one
size smaller than my gnome default.  Giving focus to the preview pane
makes ctrl/+ and ctrl/- work as expected.  Excepth that when the preview
pane has focus the first ctrl/+ changes the font size to one larger than
my gnome default.  Selecting a new message initializes the (bad)
behavior.

It's pretty late, and I'm pretty dopey, and all this is pretty erratic,
so I may have some things wrong.

Thanks for your interest - jon