Re: [Evolution] (no subject)

On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 12:07 +0200, Miles wrote:
Greetings. I am a new ubuntu user and mainly use gmail. I have now a
need to use yahoo on evolution as well but there is a problem about not
being able to use pop unless you use the premium account. Is there a
workaround to this please as pop works for me on gmail, hotmail and live
mail.  I have got all the settings that I could find and it just seems
to be the pop bit. I use a cellphone as a modem so dont know if there is

I use Yahoo free email, but with yahoo.co.uk rather than yahoo.com, so
don't know if that makes a difference.

Anyway, my POP settings are pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk with the user name
being the just part before the @

Good luck,
Dianne