Re: [Evolution] Highlighting new incoming messages

On Mon, 2010-06-21 at 13:22 -0700, James A.R. Koehler wrote:
I would like to be able to change the colour of the font used to
indicate new incoming messages.  The bold print does not stand out well
enough for me.  I have looked through the options but could not find a
way to change the colour.  Is this possible, and if so, how?

one of these may provide a workable solution
1)
Edit/preferences/mail preferences/labels   -> add a 'New' label with the
color you want
add a filter to match all, status unread

2)
select a different theme