Re: [Evolution] mail client application

On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 14:47 +0530, vijay singh wrote:
Hello,
Let me clear my doubt:
I am having ubuntu 10.04 & evolution 2.28.3.
On desktop application evolution is working fine. (I am able to connect
all server)
To do my own application development i have install evolution-dev
version (evolution-dev).
with that i am to connect with gmail or yahoo server,but i couldn't able
to connect.
Error : Server unexpectedly disconnected: Input/output error
email_test: pthread_mutex_lock.c:62: __pthread_mutex_lock: Assertion
`mutex->__data.__owner == 0' failed.
Do i have to do build evolution with SSL support ??

If your evolution application can communicate with GMail I don't know
why you'd have to rebuild evolution.

I also don't understand why you'd think a pthread assertion would have
to do with SSL support.  Is there something else in the stack trace that
makes you think that?

If Yes,please suggest me how i can do.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>