Re: [Evolution] Backup Restore problem - Some emails lost...

On Sat, 2010-06-19 at 14:20 -0400, Rick Bragg wrote:
A bit more info:
* I noticed that for a quick moment, all the restored emails were
there,
but as soon as I selected one, it said something like "Message does
not
exist" and then all of a sudden all emails in that folder after
6/22/2007 were all gone...
* The main account is set up as a "pop" account.
* I have about a dozen or more folders set up with filters
most folders go back as far as 2005ish
* The "evolution-backup.tar.gz" is just over 780MB.

Other strange behavior:
I can no longer "empty trash" I get an "Error while Expunging
folder". and there are a few thousand messages in the trash and
growing.

Take a look at:
http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ#Why_do_I_get_an_error_.22Summary_and_folder_mismatch.2C_even_after_a_sync.22.3F

poc