[Evolution] Backup Restore problem - Some emails lost...

Hi,

I have been using Evolution for almost 8 years, and I have just updated
a couple of computers to Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and things are great however,
during this process, I backed up my evolution on one system, then copied
over the tar.gz to a second machine and when I restored everything on
that second machine, there is one folder that has lost about 3 years of
email.  Strange...  I have many folders and filters and it seems
everything is fine accept in one folder, this loss...  I still have all
my mail on the first machine.

Has anyone experienced this?  What can I do?

Thanks
Rick