[Evolution] Need plugin or stand alone app for editing address book vcf files

Hi,

As subject. I need something more powerful than the standard address
book editor. I have approx 80-100 addressees in a standard vcf file.
Many are duplicates and have the data in the wrong fields.

Also adding an address to the 'Ubuntu One' address book gives this
error:

Cannot add new contact

'Ubuntu One' is a read-only address book and cannot be modified. Please
select a different address book from the side bar in the Contacts view

[OK]

--
Proudly supporting Linux. Computing since 1970
http://pewink.org & http://pewslinuxvault.googlepages.com