Re: [Evolution] Trying to create Evolution-Exchange Account...

On Sun, 2010-05-30 at 20:26 -0400, William Kenworthy wrote:

Ive never been able to get evolution mapi or evolution exchange
working
to exchange 2003! - evo ver 2.26, I have just upgraded to gnome 2.28
and
will retry it again soon, but dont hold out much hope.

I found the evolution-exchange support to be flawless when we ran a 2003
server.  Check your settings.

Lastly, DavMail is a working solution for evolution and exchange.  You
connect to it using IMAP and SMTP and it talks to exchange on your
behalf over OWA.

Yes, DavMail is the best solution I have found for a 2007 server.

I read on the DavMail list that the protocols used by Exchange 2010 were
well documented.  The context was whether DavMail would support 2010.
My question is whether there are plans for evolution to support 2010
without resort to DavMail or another 3rd party solution?

--
Art Alexion
MIS