Re: [Evolution] group-reply without to me

On Wed, 2010-07-28 at 14:23 +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:
El dÃa Tuesday, July 27, 2010 a las 05:43:24PM +0200, Xavier Bestel escribiÃ:

In Preferences-><account>->Identity is set

  full name: Matthias Apitz
  mail addr: apitzm oclc org

When I receive mail the To: line says:

  To: "Apitz,Matthias" <Matthias Apitz oclc org>, ...

because others this form pick up from GAL... I will check if this is the
problem

It is. Just add this other identity to your accounts, it should solve
the problem.

How do I do this exactly? In the existing account I don't see the
possibility to add another identity. It would mean either to change to
above values or to create a second account... But how a second accout to
the same Exchange server can work???

Just create a new account filling in the correct "identity" (i.e. name
and email address) and select a "Server Type" of "None".  Evo will then
know that this second email address is really you as well.

P.