Re: [Evolution] newbie question about filters

On Fri, 2010-07-23 at 16:17 -0400, Ben May wrote:
I'm on some mailing lists that generate a LOT of content. I want to
route these messages into a folder. I've set up a filter rule for
this, and it seems to be working, but I have to select a group of
messages, then do control-Y, and then the filter gets applied. Isn't
there some way for the filters I've set up to be applied to incoming
messages without any intervention on my part? That is, once a message
comes in that fits that filter rule, it gets moved, no "select
messages, control-Y" required. Can I make the filter run at some set
period, like every 15 minutes?

http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ#Why_do_my_mail_filters_not_work.3F

poc

PS The FAQ is available via Help->Evolution FAQ