Re: [Evolution] Cannot Create New or Delete Existing Categories

It happens to me too.  I think is a bug.  Actually, the category is created but not showed.  Try to create another category with the same name and the program will "It's already created".  If you type in the box above, your created categories appear.  Also appears in calendar view.

If nobody knows how to fix I'll file bug.

Regards
Sylvia