[Evolution] Web mail addresses and calendar

I subscribe to a webmail pop/smtp service.  I use evolution on four separate computers, all with evolution with the account set to the webmail service.  The web service also has an address book and calendar features.  Can evolution connect to these features so I can have address and calendar service to all my computers without having to manually update each address book and calendar?