[Evolution] Evolution on Windows 7 - No folders

Hey all - any cure for this? Just installed Evolution 2.28.2 on Windows 7, from DIP Consultants (http://www.dipconsultants.com/evolution/download.htm) - configured it and downloaded all my mail - but shows nothing, the email screen is just a big blank. ( screenshot: http://swigerco.com/EvolutionFailure.png ).

Any hope for it or did I just suck all my email into a big black hole?

I've used Evolution for many years and was very happy with it.

Thanks!

--Chuck