Re: [Evolution] Evolution on Windows 7 - No folders (Offensive Word Found In Message)

On Mon, 2010-07-05 at 20:26 -0400, Chuck Swiger wrote:
Hey all - any cure for this? Just installed Evolution 2.28.2 on
Windows 7, from DIP Consultants
(http://www.dipconsultants.com/evolution/download.htm) - configured it
and downloaded all my mail - but shows nothing, the email screen is
just a big blank. ( screenshot:
http://swigerco.com/EvolutionFailure.png ).

Hello Chuck,

You would have to enable all the options in View->Layout. By default all
of them were disabled.

And it is better if you use the latest and official installer at,
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/windows:/mingw:/win32:/EXPERIMENTAL/openSUSE_Factory/noarch/

Unpack the mingw32-evolution-installer rpm and use the .exe installer.

Regards,
Bharath

Any hope for it or did I just suck all my email into a big black hole?

I've used Evolution for many years and was very happy with it.

Thanks!

--Chuck