Re: [Evolution] can not send mail

                   when I try to send my messages form my out-box, I
receive this error message: Error while sending message mail from
command failed. E6.1 Client Authentication required. Use ESMTP EHLO
and Auth: Could some please tell me what this means, and to fix the
error so I can send mail with my evolution mail program. I will be
very grateful for any help.

In the configuration for that account, under the "Sending email" tab,
you need to tick the box that says the server needs authentication, then
fill in the boxes under "Authentication" with the correct details.

P.