[Evolution] Fedora 12, Evolution 2.28.2 and "Tasks Due Today" Colors

Hello!

I'm running Evolution 2.28.2 on Fedora 12, and have just started setting
up Evolution. I've entered a few tasks (as a college student, I have
plenty), and thought I remembered it highlighting tasks that were due
today and tasks that are overdue in blue and red respectively on
previous setups.

Reviewing Preferences > Calendar and Tasks > Display reveals that,
indeed, those two colors are selected for the two conditions. However,
this doesn't seem to be working.

Obviously, I can live without this, but it is a big help when you have a
list of one or two hundred tasks and you want overdue and current tasks
to really stand out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
- Adam