Re: [Evolution] Using multiple address books and multiple accounts

A second much smaller problem is this. I access a couple different pop3
accounts. In thunderbird they were kept more separate. In evolution
everything for pop3 goes under "On This Computer". Is it possible to
separate pop3 accounts?

I don't use POP3, but what I've seen other people do is to use filters
to move incoming mail to the correct p[ace based on source account.

P.