Re: [Evolution] Recieved date and mbox (Gaute Amundsen)

On Sat, 2010-01-02 at 08:28 -0800, Ted Waugh wrote:
The only suggestion that I might make is to change "recieved" to
"received" in your script.

Dooh!
I was sure I had pasted that in form some header. Apparently not!
Must have pasted that mistyped key around ten times without noticing,
while trying different values!

There is also no space between "!" and "=" in the near to last line. I
don't know the language so it may be okay.

That's regular python :)

Posting here, I was sure it had to be some quirky requirement on
Evolutions part for just the right headers, but nope.
Works fine for me so far.

Embarrassing as that may be, I'm still game for suggestions for
improvements :)

In fact I find it very strange that something like this is not included
in distributions by default. I can't be the only one who use cronjobs,
smartmontools etc. on my laptop, and would like to know the output, but
don't want to run a full-fledged MTA for just that.

I's not that "apt-get install sendmail" is so hard, but there's the
config maintenance overhead, and it just seems so overkill and brute.

Gaute