From: Gaute Amundsen <gaute div org>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: [Evolution] Recieved date and mbox

However I cannot for the life of me make make Evolution recognize any
kind of received date. The received column only shows "?".

Any developers her who can tell me what's required?

#msg['Recieved']= 'from localhost (sendmail_fake.py) by me (fake) for
<root localhost>; %s ' % t

sts = p.close()
if sts != 0:
   print "Sendmail exit status", sts