[Evolution] Alert when sending to unqualified addresses.

Just upgraded to 2.32.1 and so far everything is going well
except that any message to to an unqualified address gets an
alert:

   Are you sure you want to send a message with invalid address?
   The following recipient was not recognized as a valid mail address:

Under Composer Preferences/General/Alerts there are a number of
useful alerts that can be turned on or off but not this one.

Is there a way to disable this alert.  I can click on Send to have
the mail delivered but I do this a lot and I'd rather not have
the alert pop up every time.

Another option, I guess, would be to set a default address to be
added automatically to unqualified addresses but I can't see a
way to configure that either.

Thanks
--
Ian