Re: [Evolution] What happened to Evolution?

Am Montag, den 20.12.2010, 09:14 -0500 schrieb Darren Govoni:
  I recently upgraded Fedora 13 to Fedora 14. I've been using Evolution
for many, many years.
With this new gnome version it has become unstable and almost unusable.

1) I now get frequent "error storing folders", "error generating message
list"

Running Fedora 14 here, I have not seen this issue with this version
(2.32.1).

2) It's so slow. It is always "Storing folder", taking almost minutes to
complete. Its on average 5-8x slower
downloading, storing and viewing messages.

IMAP? POP? Anything else?

3) Its very buggy. When new messages arrive, they no longer show up in
the folder I'm viewing.

IMAP? POP? Anything else?

4) For the first time ever, it corrupted my email files and I had to
recover from backup.

How? When?

andre
--