Re: [Evolution] Backing up Evolution files

Thanks for this link.  I was easily able to create a backup for
Evolution -- it is now visible as an icon on my desktop.  Can someone
advise me whether I need to attach this and email it someplace to save
it? I'm assuming I can't just leave it on the desktop when I install an
updated version of Ubuntu.

Any further hints that will guide me in this whole process of backing up
and then installing an update would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Martha