Re: [Evolution] Backing up Evolution files

On Sat, 2010-08-28 at 16:06 -0700, Martha McLaren wrote:
My tech competence level is probably 2-3 on a scale of 10. I've been
using Ubuntu/Evolution for almost 3 years. The recent Ubuntu upgrade has
crashed on my computer, and it's clear that my best option is to
download the latest version and start from scratch. So, the first thing
I need to learn is how to back up all my Evolution files.  I'm gathering
info for a research project and have organized large numbers of files in
Evolution in a hierarchical fashion.

Is it possible to save all these files onto a flash drive? If so, how,
please. Or, are there other options?

http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#How_can_I_completely_backup_evolution.3F

poc