Re: [Evolution] Problems with Contacts

On Wed, 2010-08-25 at 20:51 -0700, Brewster Gillett wrote:
"This message cannot be sent because you have not specified
 any recipients."

This is bogus. I *did* specify a recipient - the name of the Contact
list, plucked right out of the popup that appears, listing the
Contacts,
when you smack the "To:" button. And it was sitting right there,
prominently displayed in the "To:" field, as it is supposed to be.
So why is Evo saying it can't see it?

What's the problem, and can it be solved?

I don't much use contact lists, but does this happen with every such
list or just with a specific one? If it's just the one, perhaps there's
a format error in one of the email addresses.

poc