Re: [Evolution] evolution set up

To Patrick and all the Evolution team, Thankyou for your time and your answers to my query on evolution set up. I now have a much clearer idea of what the system does. As I only use email for occasional contacts I probably won't go any further than my current hotmail account. I work at sea and am lucky enough not to have to rely on computers for my living. Thanks all    Yours sincerely    Philip Marks