Re: [Evolution] How to open a shared calendar via evolution mapi

On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 11:45 -0400, James Dorff wrote:
I have evolution 2.30.2 on Fedora 13 working fine with MAPI to an
exchange 2007 server. I can access my personal calendar fine. What I
can't seem to figure out is how to access a shared calendar I have
rights to.

        Hi,
I'm afraid that this feature will be available since 0.32.x of
evolution-mapi, as there had been some changes in accessing other users'
calendars only recently. But if you want to access a shared calendar,
then it can be listed either in File->New->Calendar, choosing your
exchange account, or try to subscribe to it from a Mailer view in
Folder->Subscriptions dialog. (Though I'm not sure whether it's already
available/fully functional in your version.)
        Bye,
        Milan