Re: [Evolution] Confused by non-refreshing GET after CalDAV Put

On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 13:15 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
Server responds with the VCALENDAR object, which Evolution seems to be
happy with.

However - Evolution does not 'refresh' the appointment in the view.  If
I then open the appointment in my calendar it has no attendee's, etc...
BUT if I go forward one month, then back, and open the appointment the
appointment has 'refreshed' and I see an appointment with myself as the
attendee, etc...

        Hi,
I do not recall seeing any issue like this, it seemed to work fine with
a Google calendar, as an example, where the new event has added alarms.
Maybe it depends on a view itself (day/month/...). It can be a UI issue.

What is your evolution version, please? I'm using 2.31.x.
        Bye,
        Milan