Re: [Evolution] Evolution MAPI & hosted Exchange 2007

Has anyone successfully connected to a hosted Exchange 2007 server? If
so can you share secret sauce, please?

Not necessarily a hosted service, but my work Exchange system is a
clustered firewalled proxy setup - Evolution does not work with such a
system, it only works with a single server, at least that was the advice
I got when I tried to set up Evo with it.  My solution is to use
"DavMail" [1] - it's essentially a local agent that connects to the
Exchange server and offers mail, calendar and address book via local
IMAP, CalDav and LDAP.  I've never tried the mail setup (since I use
IMAP direct to the Exchange servers), but the CalDAV and LDAP setup
works well.

P.

[1] http://davmail.sourceforge.net