Re: [Evolution] different From- and To-Header for different folders

On Mon, 2010-04-26 at 17:18 +0200, Bjoern Schiessle wrote:
If you set up account info for each of your different addresses,
this should happen automatically. It does for me.

What do you mean exactly? I have a account for every mail address I
use. The complete Inbox comes from one IMAP account.

I've no idea what that means. If you're using IMAP, *each* account has
its own Inbox. When you're in that Inbox (or indeed any folder belong to
that account), the default From address will be set correctly.

poc