Re: [Evolution] Access to Contact List, Calendars and Public Folders with MAPI on an Exchange 2007

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 11:25 +0200, Bernard Lheureux wrote:
Hi all,

This is my 1st post on this list, I would like to know if there are
known issues preventing access to the Calendars, Contact List and Public
Folders of an Exchange Server 2007 with Evolution-MAPI that I use on a
Fedora 12 with version 2.28.3, the access seems to be ok, but all those
folders remains empty, and nothing comes from the server, but for the
mail, everything works correctly with the MAPI connection I've defined...
This is the last think that restricts me from using Linux in our
enterprise, and for the moment, I'm still locked with my Windows
machine, the other one with Fedora 12 is up and running and works pretty
good for all except those features of the MS-Exchange accept which are
required for my work to be done correctly...
Thanks to you all if you can help me solving that...

http://www.go-evolution.org/MAPIProvider/vsOWA

That's been my experience as well.