Re: [Evolution] evolution-list Digest, Vol 57, Issue 23

On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 10:49 -0300, Federico Mendez wrote:
I got a question for you guys, how do I back up evolution messages but
in .pst so I can share them with outlook users?

Please don't reply to digests. It screws up threading and the Subject
line has nothing to do with the topic (note that simply changing the
Subject is not enough). Also, what's the idea of quoting the entire
digest so everyone who's already seen it can see it again? Nothing in it
has any bearing on your question. Luckily it was a short one in this
case.

Instead of this reply you could just as easily post the question as a
new message.

poc